Submitted by admin on Mon, 19/06/2017 - 09:11
Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation tackling technology distribution challenges. We emphasise a hybrid philanthropy-business model in achieving our mission - different from the traditional charity approach of giving away goods and services for free.
Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
LOCATION: Ubud, Bali, Indonesia with extensive travel
We are currently seeking a innovative and motivated person for the position of Director of the Wonder Women Eastern Indonesia program to lead the transition period to the new phase of the program.
The Wonder Women Eastern Indonesia program is a network of entrepreneurs who sell clean-energy technologies in and around their communities. The award-winning program also provides a suite of training and support to help the entrepreneurs succeed.
The Director of Wonder Women Eastern Indonesia will design and implement the next phase of the program for which funding has already been secured.
This is an exciting role with high levels of autonomy, suitable for an innovative individual with a strong track record of delivering results.
- 10 years professional experience - a combination of development and private sector preferred.
- Experience in managing teams of at least 10 people.
- Extensive project management experience.
- Strong communicator with ability to work with multicultural teams.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Fluency in excel, powerpoint and very strong analytical skills.
- Impact and data focused. Must be very comfortable with numbers.
- Experience in developing and maintaining strong partnerships with government and donor agencies.
- Creative and keen to innovate and experiment.
- Optimistic nature, honest, ethical, reliable, motivated, and passionate about social impact.
- A can-do and collaborative mind set - comfortable with the ambiguities and demands of a rapidly evolving environment.
- Past experience and willingness to work in and travel to rural villages and get your hands dirty.
- Position is open to Indonesian nationals as well as expats with fluency in Indonesian.
- Lead the design of the new phase of the Wonder Women program.
- Develop and monitor budgets and develop and improve systems to ensure efficient and effective operations of the program.
- Lead and mentor a team of 20+ people located across multiple locations in Indonesia.
- Lead new initiatives that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the program and collect data and evidence to guide decision-making.
- Develop and manage relationships with donors, government officials, vendors and local partners.
- Manage multi-donor workplans and budgets and prepare and submit high quality reports.
Only Candidate who send CV, cover letter and one minutes video explaining why they are perfect for the job via our website will be considered. Please visit our website: https://kopernik.info/page/