The New Zealand Embassy in Jakarta is calling for proposals for the Head of Embassy Fund 2019/20 (Round 2). The Head of Embassy Fund supports small scale, short-term community projects that contribute to wider community well-being. Maximum funding available is NZ$25,000 for individual projects. The maximum duration of projects is 24 months. The deadline for proposals is 4.00 pm on 31 March 2020.
Proposed projects should meet HEF criteria. All proposals should use application form. Proposals should provide the following details, proportionate to the size and complexity of the project:
- key stakeholders of the project (including the target beneficiaries)
- the consultative process undertaken to develop the activity plan
- clear information about project’s objectives, expected results, alignment with the Fund’s purpose, target beneficiaries, sustainability and proposed activities
- an implementation plan
- possible risks to the project and how they will be managed
- a detailed budget
- details of financial/labour/in-kind contributions from the applicants
- For further information and to send your application by post or email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications for the second round of FY 2019/2020 close at 4.00 pm on 31 March 2020.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- Please ensure you have read our criteria thoroughly before submitting an application. As resources are limited we will prioritise those activities that best meet the HEF criteria.
- If the application is incomplete your application may not be considered. If further information is required it will delay the decision-making process.
- We may need to contact you about your application, usually by email.
- It will take up to 3 months from the closing date to assess your application and make a final decision.
- Once decisions have been made, all applicants will be notified by email.
Detailed information requirements are included in the application form which can be accessed here. Please forward this call for proposals to your relevant network. Thank you