The Equity Initiative is thrilled to announce the opening of applications for the 2024 Equity Initiative Fellowship Program, also known as the Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity in Southeast Asia. The fellowship is a rigorous and comprehensive initiative designed to equip Fellows with the knowledge, skills, and networks necessary to drive transformative change. The program is tailored to address the unique health equity landscape in Southeast Asia, acknowledging the diverse political socioeconomic, cultural, and geographical contexts across the region.
To achieve our goal towards health equity, we need applicants from health and non-health fields! Being an Equity Initiative Fellow doesn’t mean you have to work in health, it just means you have to be committed to the broad concept of health equity! Please pass this on to relevant people or networks.
- Have a track record of demonstrated leadership and commitment to equity and social justice.
- Have a clear long-term vision to promote systems change for health equity.
- Have at least 6 years of professional working experience and accomplishment related to health, social development, governance and law, environmental justice, or other relevant fields.
- Be a resident citizen of one of the Southeast Asian countries or China.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English.
For more information, please contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org, or refer to the EI Call for Applications, or the 2023 EI Brochure (attached).