Submitted by admin on Thu, 14/09/2017 - 14:21
Kopernik is an exciting, cutting-edge organisation that finds what works and what doesn’t to address the problems faced by those living in poverty. Through rapid prototyping and experimentation, Kopernik works directly with last mile communities, and in collaboration with our partners from the development, public and private sectors to reduce poverty.
Kopernik values action, getting things done, and being open and transparent - we have a professional and highly skilled team who are always looking for ways to innovate.
We are currently seeking an innovative and motivated person for the position of Program Associate (Database) to assist the management of the Wonder Women Eastern Indonesia program in collecting and analyzing sales-related data from the field.
The Wonder Women Eastern Indonesia program is a network of entrepreneurs who sell clean-energy technologies in and around their communities. The award-winning program also provides a suite of training and support to help the entrepreneurs succeed.
- 3 years experience in sales database or data processing using Ms. Excel
- Understanding of SOS inventory and QuickBooks or other accounting software is preferred
- Fluency in excel and very strong analytical skills. Must be very comfortable with numbers
- Previous sales and marketing experience especially with FMCG is an advantage
- Creative and keen to innovate and experiment
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Optimistic nature, honest, ethical, reliable, motivated, and passionate about social impact
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a relevant discipline such as accounting, economics, business administration/management, statistics or computer science.
- Work with the field offices to collect sales, inventory and payment data and input the data into the consolidation form, SOS software and QuickBooks
- Check all of the data provided from the field are correct and make sure all changes in pricing etc. are adjusted and provide feedback to improve data collection
- Interpret and analyze data and provide reports to the management of the Wonder Women Eastern Indonesia program
- Improve the current data collection and database system
- and work with the MnE team to analyze data and evidence to guide decision making
- Work with the supply chain and finance department to consolidate the data from the field
- Provide training and necessary supports to the field staff in collecting data for the database.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE SEPTEMBER 24TH 2017
Only Candidate who send CV, cover letter and one minutes video explaining why they are perfect for the job via our website will be considered. Please visit our website: https://kopernik.info/page/