SurfAid International is a nonprofit organization working towards healthy and resilient communities in remote areas connected to us through surfing.
SurfAid will start the NUSATANI in Bima, NTB Province and Sumba Barat NTT. The Nutrition–Sensitive Agriculture is focusing on agriculture’s contribution for positive nutrition outcomes and increased benefits in economic and food security for the communities.SurfAid urgently needs a Nutrition – Sensitive Agriculture Specialist to support Nusatani program in NTT dan NTB.
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in the areas of program/project in agriculture, market, nutrition preferably from International NGOs.
- Minimum bachelor degree from Public/Community Health or Agriculture, Management or Nutrition
- Familiar with Participatory Approaches and Behavior Change Communication.
- Good understanding of agriculture and food system and its link to nutrition.
- Get the detailed Job Description and Application Form from this link : Recruitment Pack NSA Specialist <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19pmIRN2pPQw7u9D3LMjKTg6ztVNnhVN9?usp=sharing
Qualified individuals can send Application Form and other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> with NSA SPECIALIST as email subject before 8 December 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SurfAid actively promotes gender and inclusivity. Women and individuals with special needs are encouraged to apply.