The New Zealand Embassy in Jakarta is calling for proposals for the Head of Embassy Fund 2018/19 (Round 2). The Head of Embassy Fund supports small scale, short-term community projects that contribute to wider community well-being. Maximum funding available is NZ$25,000 for individual projects that are maximum 24 months duration. The deadline for proposals is 4.00 pm on 1 April 2019.
Proposed projects should meet HEF criteria (see attached document), should strengthen broader New Zealand interests, align with NZ Aid Programme priorities, and demonstrate impact on gender, human rights and environment. All proposals should use the attached application form. Proposals should cover, at a level of detail appropriate to the size and complexity of the project:
- key stakeholders of the project (including the target beneficiaries)
- the consultative process undertaken to develop the activity plan
- clear information about project’s objectives, expected results, alignment with the Fund’s purpose, target beneficiaries, sustainability and proposed activities
- an implementation plan
- possible risks to the project and how they will be managed
- a detailed budget
- details of financial/labour/in-kind contributions from the applicants
- Please send your application by post or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications for the second round of FY 2018/2019 close at 4.00 pm on 1 April 2019.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- Please ensure you have read our criteria thoroughly before submitting an application. As resources are limited we will prioritise those activities that best meet the HEF criteria.
- If the application is incomplete your application may not be considered. If further information is required it will delay the decision-making process.
- We may need to contact you about your application usually by email.
- It will take up to 3 months to assess and decide on your application from the closing date.
- Once decisions have been made, all applicants will be notified by email.
Detailed information requirements are included in the attached application form. Please forward this call for proposals to your relevant network.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Development Program Support Officer
New Zealand Embassy Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 2995 5837