ChangemakerXchange Indonesia 2018
Please make sure to read the following information carefully before applying. Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to Nadya at email@example.com.
The summit will take place from Tuesday, 26 June 2018 evening until Sunday, 1 July 2018 morning and participants must be able to attend all days.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
The deadline for applications is 11:59 GMT+7 on Saturday, 31 March 2018.
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 30 years old. Please note only a limited number of places are available for 29- and 30-year-old applicants.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded a social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, China, and India. For invited applicants from Europe, their works must have impact in these Asian countries.
Please visit changemakerxchange.com to read the full details of our selection process.
LOGISTICS AND COSTS
ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from the summit location in Indonesia (city to be announced) as well as all conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
For more information: http://changemakerxchange.com/apply/