Manaaki New Zealand Alumni Community Projects Funding
Opening Round 2024
The New Zealand Embassy is pleased to announce the opening of the Manaaki New Zealand Alumni Community Projects Funding.
The New Zealand Embassy in Jakarta is calling for proposals for the Opening Round of the Manaaki NZ Alumni Community Projects Funding 2024. This Funding is intended to create positive change in your communities via small-scale community development projects or initiatives. The maximum funding available is NZ$3,000 for individual projects, through a one-time disbursement. The maximum duration of projects is 4 months.
Project applications must be submitted by at least one Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship alumni. Although, joint applications from two or more alumni are strongly encouraged.
Projects must benefit the wider community and/or have clear development objectives and should make use of the skills, knowledge, and networks the alumni gained from their Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship.
The funding will prioritise projects that align with MFAT and New Zealand values as well as Indonesia-NZ Development priorities on Climate Change, Inclusive Development and Good Governance.
All proposals should meet the (attached) Funding Guidelines.
· Send your proposal using the (attached) Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Applications for this opening round close at 5 pm on Monday 4 December 2023
· Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible
· Applications are only accepted in word or pdf files. (please do not use Google Docs/Drive)
· Please ensure you have read our Funding Guidelines thoroughly before submitting an application. As resources are limited we will prioritise those activities that best meet the guidelines.
· If the application is incomplete your application may not be considered. If further information is required it will delay the decision-making process.
· We may need to contact you about your application, usually by email.
· Once decisions have been made, all applicants will be notified by email. Please allow up to 2 months from the application closing date to receive a notification regarding the final decision.