The New Zealand Embassy in Jakarta is calling for proposals for the Head of Embassy Fund 2020/21 (Round 1). The Head of Embassy Fund supports small scale, short-term community projects that contribute to wider community well-being. Maximum funding available is NZ$25,000 for individual projects. The maximum duration of projects is 24 months. The deadline for proposals is 5.00 pm on 31 August 2020.
Proposed projects should meet HEF criteria (see attached document). All proposals should use the attached application form. Proposals should provide the following details, proportionate to the size and complexity of the project:
- key stakeholders of the project (including the target beneficiaries)
- the consultative process undertaken to develop the activity plan
- clear information about project’s objectives, expected results, alignment with the Fund’s purpose, target beneficiaries, sustainability and proposed activities
an implementation plan
- possible risks to the project and how they will be managed
- a detailed budget
- details of financial/labour/in-kind contributions from the applicants
COVID-19 has significantly impacted communities, including the context within which projects are delivered. Your health, safety and well-being are of utmost importance to us. We rely on your organisation to identify and manage these risks and to actively encourage a culture of health and safety. Therefore, we would like to invite you to provide us additional information related to COVID-19 mitigation as requested on the attached application form.
- For further information and to send your application by post or email, please contact email@example.com
- Applications for the first round of FY 2020/2021 close at 5.00 pm on 31 August 2020
- Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible
- Please ensure you have read our criteria thoroughly before submitting an application. As resources are limited we will prioritise those activities that best meet the HEF criteria.
- If the application is incomplete your application may not be considered. If further information is required it will delay the decision-making process.
- We may need to contact you about your application, usually by email.
- Once decisions have been made, all applicants will be notified by email. Please allow up to 2 months from the application closing date to receive a notification regarding the final decision.
Detailed information requirements are included in the attached application form. Please forward this call for proposals to your networks. Thank you.